- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- Monday 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Tuesday 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Thursday 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM - 2:00PM
- Sunday Closed
6475 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Doraville, GA 30360
- Vick S.
- Sally M.
- John J.
- Ratha C.
- Jeannie R.
- Ben S.
Great place, I have taken my girlfriend's car there 3 times. Each time their service was fast and very reasonable. Yesterday took it in and all it needed was some coolant when we thought she had a radiator leak. There was no charge for the coolant or time! Think about that how many places would say no charge when paid for the coolant! Super honest guys that are not just trying make money. I would tell anyone to take their car there!
- Dave R.
- Justin S.
- Steven J.
- Sergio G.
I needed to get work done on my transmission and wanted to go somewhere honest and fair. So I looked online for places with the best reviews and found that Bernie's Automotive seemed to have the happiest customers. Well folks, the customers were happy for a reason. I got excellent service at a very fair rate. Bernie even threw in some repairs that were spotted while working on transmission at no additional cost! I will be taking me and my families' cars here from now on. A+++ Mechanic.
I've had my oil changed, tires rotated, tires aligned, brakes changed and transmission flushed at Bernie's Automotive and each time the auto service has been performed to perfection - and for a reasonable price. Bernie is an honest, dependable, and deadline oriented person (as well as friendly) and I have never had to wait longer than expected. Garvin (the guy at the counter) was fast and courteous and had me scheduled, in and out in no time at all. Thank you Bernie's!
Had an emergency situation with my Honda. I called their location and explained it to them. He told me he could fix it if I brought the car in before 6PM (that's when they close). Another location couldn't get to me today and would need to keep my car for an 1 to 2 hours on tomorrow. Took it to Bernie's about 5:45PM, he had the part (small pad), he inserted it all within 5 minutes. Wow! Thank you...
Great service... more importantly, they are honest and won't try to sell you something that you don't need. That's the true reason why I keep coming back every time my car needs any type of work done.
- Ryan R.
- Kristi Lin F.
I am new to this area and had a "check engine" issue with my vehicle. I had taken it to three mechanics who were either unable to diagnose it, or refused to truly diagnose the problem and not just replace the components that had a code associated with them. Bernie dug a little deeper and found the root problem, which was damage to the wiring harness. Excellent work and a fair price. I really recommend these guys and I'm glad I found them.